Thursday, August 20, 2015

Update on build and more

 I’ve been having some real world issues lately that is really sucking up the free time that I use for my AW build and chats.  So, I’ve not been able to keep the social commitments as I had planned when I did have the time.

First Item:
Although, I have not been generating impromptu tours, I still troll for them on my days off but there are not many citizens at the LZ Wednesdays and Thursdays about 11:00 VRT.  So I think I need some way of getting to a hard point meeting appointment and having an announcement made.  A sort of regular moments, like they are doing with the explorers club.  Then just doing the tour with that citizen.

Second Item:
The fact that I could not get the PE to work with the Killer Bunny maze monster is still nagging me.  But I’ve missed the missed the beta release dated now, and need to march on with the build.  Today I started planning the Monorail. I’m planning to do a straight x pattern on the lot.  I did find a link or two around the LZ to give me pointers.  I love the mover that TenYearsGone did for the Expo.  Here is a photo that I made this morning on my exploration:







Third Item:
I believe that I’m almost ready to post for helper builders.  I have yet to complete the necessary management structure for the build unit, but I think this will be done sometime this month and I can post a notice to MyAW, when the job postings are up.  I have plenty of time and don’t want to derp this on up.  This is my first attempt at a major build here in AW on the city level, and there are plenty of ruins to use as an example of how to build at that level.  I must first learn what not to do that has turned so many AW cities to just a half baked plans and ruins.  This means first of all to go slow enough and be very cautious.
Last:
I did not expect the learning curve to be so high here again, but there has been a great amount of progress that make the building much more enjoyable now.  I still have a lot to learn, and want to keep this build in a dynamic state not in an inflexible static one.  So, it will call for the forming of an improvement committee as well.  This will have to be made up of the top contributors to ZeFoxVille. I been thinking that if I can do a PTZ reward system from MyAW that it would be helpful as well.  I’m going to work on this with.

Photo of a truck build by Gentle Heart shown to me by TaLon56:  (can be used by citizens as a mover per TaLon56)


and TaLon56's truck:


EOP


No comments:

Post a Comment