Monday, August 31, 2015

ZeFoxVille Build Update

Since I've place a little more than usual effort into increasing my AW recognition at the LZ and evolving this Blog, I have been greatly distracted from meeting the build bench marks, and have changed focus from the maze towards putting bells and whistles on the rest of the build.

I was fairly comfortable with the civic plaza when I realize that I was really limited on office space should I decide to expand the build staff.  And also that I wanted to put in a dance floor for when the build reached the beta testing announcement. I'm still shooting for a pre-Halloween announce date to showcase the exciting ZeMaze build that I'd started back in June with in two days of my return to AW.  I'm still attempting to keep this maze somewhat under raps, but I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when the beta test the build.

Anyway here is a snapshot of the Civic Plaza under reconstruction (A truly terrible mess):


No comments:

Post a Comment