Monday, June 22, 2015

Chatting with Talon56 and more


Today, I’m working an evening shift and tomorrow I do a day shift.  This happens every Sunday and Monday for me, and this makes it therefor difficult to attend to any of my various extra curricular activities. But I did manage a couple of things like create a web site for the project planning of Zefoxville.  This is at https://sites.google.com/site/zefoxville/.  I plan to use this to keep the project on track.

I also had a brief chat with TaLon56 whom was mentioned by SirGreendown in my previous day’s LZ chat.

Dancing Cow:    gold star for TaLon
TaLon56:    you could be a Cow Putty
TaLon56:    :P
Dancing Cow:    eww cow putties
TaLon56:    OMG
Sir Squeeky o:    hehe
TaLon56:    Dancing Cow Putty
TaLon56:    Silly Dancing Cow Putty
Dancing Cow:    balonia!
Dancing Cow:    no such thing
Zephyr Fox:    Hello everyone
TaLon56:    Cow Patty?
Dancing Cow:    take your medicine
Sir Squeeky o:    waves
TaLon56:    Squeeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TaLon56:    How ya doing Buddy
Sir Squeeky o:    good so  far
TaLon56:    Howdy Zephyr
Dancing Cow:    he is flying
TaLon56:    Coolio Squeeks
Sir Squeeky o:    smiles
TaLon56:    I gotta go get Breakfast/ Dinner
Zephyr Fox:    hi TaLon56
Dancing Cow:    oops did not see you there TaLon
TaLon56:    if ya eat them both at Noon ya lose weight
TaLon56:    O-o
Dancing Cow:    ouuu thanks for that
Sir Squeeky o:    you  think /\
TaLon56:    ya didn't
TaLon56:    i BEEN HERE LIKE 10 WHOLE MINUTES
Dancing Cow:    I need excuse to leave too
TaLon56:    opps
Dancing Cow:    hmmm
Sir Squeeky o:    lol
TaLon56:    caps lock
TaLon56:    you can just park here and type when ya get back
TaLon56:    works for me
Dancing Cow:    oh
Dancing Cow:    lolol
TaLon56:    If ya leave ya Av dancing it helps
TaLon56:    :P
Zephyr Fox:    TaLon56 what do the two gold star mean next to your name?
Dancing Cow:    Par Tay
TaLon56:    I got them in the 1st Grade
Dancing Cow:    lol
Dancing Cow:    so full o fit
Dancing Cow:    I swear
Zephyr Fox:    AW has a first grade?
Sir Squeeky o:    got  the  same
TaLon56:    Way to Go Squeeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
Dancing Cow:    O.o
Dancing Cow:    crucify both of them
Sir Squeeky o:    smiles  beren here  forever
TaLon56:    I have Me on my Contacts there is no stars :(
TaLon56:    Just a Green Checky thingy
TaLon56:    Yes you have Squeeks
TaLon56:    and we all Love ya
TaLon56:    :D
Sir Squeeky o:    look   brown to me   hehe  Tallon
Sir Squeeky o:    yeah  1999
TaLon56:    OMG adjust ya color Squeeks
Zephyr Fox:    I'm constant finding avitars at the LZ with stars next to the name.
Dancing Cow:    longer than ENZO, wow
Sir Squeeky o:    nods
Zephyr Fox:    I wish i knew wrat they meant.
TaLon56:    Squeeks is 4 years older than me
TaLon56:    2003
Sir Squeeky o:    dunno  abouit  how  long ENZO    beewn  here
Sir Squeeky o:    yup
TaLon56:    It means we are Special Zephyr
TaLon56:    :P
TaLon56:    I went to a Special school
Sir Squeeky o:    good  point  grin
TaLon56:    :D
TaLon56:    since he was in college
Sir Squeeky o:    now  she  a  mummy  lol
Zephyr Fox:    Are you lie the God's of AW?
Sir Squeeky o:    heck  no
Dancing Cow:    admit it
TaLon56:    Looks like a Dancing Alien
Dancing Cow:    sheesh
Sir Squeeky o:    chuckles
Sir Squeeky o:    yup
Dancing Cow:    Squeeky believes in himself too
TaLon56:    I am no God I am a real live person
Sir Squeeky o:    of  course
Dancing Cow:    who told you so, TaLon?
TaLon56:    I do not Squeek though like Squeeks does
Dancing Cow:    don't be so gullible
Sir Squeeky o:    un gros sourrire
Sir Squeeky o:    laffs
TaLon56 Passes Squeeks his oilcan.rwx
Sir Squeeky o:    lol
TaLon56:    Yeah, that is Me, Gullible
TaLon56:    :P
Dancing Cow:    RichX was here!!!!!!!!!
Sir Squeeky o:    hehe
Dancing Cow:    omg omg
Dancing Cow:    for at least 3 or 4 minutes
TaLon56:    :O
TaLon56:    omg omg
TaLon56:    :)
Dancing Cow:    just long enough to get me alllllllll excited
TaLon56:    I can see that
Dancing Cow:    :D
Dancing Cow:    watch this!
Sir Squeeky o:    525 days   4 hours  totall
Zephyr Fox:    I chatted with SirGreendown and he said that he was very glad to see you back TaLon56.
TaLon56:    Wow , Way to Go Squeeks
TaLon56:    As I said I really never left
Sir Squeeky o:    yeah  beebn away  a  few  years
TaLon56:    Every time someone used a t_ model I was in AW
TaLon56:    :)
TaLon56:    Not Year squeeks, just 32 months
TaLon56:    :)
Sir Squeeky o:    kay smile
TaLon56:    Give or take a month here or there
Sir Squeeky o:    aye
TaLon56:    The odd peek just to see how things were going
Sir Squeeky o:    still got land  to  a  another  universe
Zephyr Fox:    Well I left in 2002 when they came up with a usage feel and came back just this week
Sir Squeeky o:    cool
TaLon56:    If I mute myself on site will I be able to see my text
TaLon56:    :)
Sir Squeeky o:    ermm never  tried  lol
TaLon56:    nope
TaLon56:    I see it
Sir Squeeky o:    k
TaLon56:    I better unmute Myself though
Sir Squeeky o:    lol
TaLon56:    OMG now my checky thingy is dark green
TaLon56:    why is my checky thingy dark green now?
Sir Squeeky o:    ditto
Sir Squeeky o:    cause  your  active
TaLon56:    nuh uh I am just sitting here typing
TaLon56:    :)
Sir Squeeky o:    grin
TaLon56:    okie dokie I need to run to the store but I believe I shall drive
Zephyr Fox:    I found my old number in one of Muaz's old citizen archive list. zephyrfox #357588 but I have yet to fiind any of my previous as I lost that teleport data.
Sir Squeeky o:    saved mine
Sir Squeeky o:    still have  my  city   here  in aw
Zephyr Fox:    I've already built a 20 x 20 Maze, and I'm currently inserting a few trap door events.
Sir Squeeky o:    k
Sir Squeeky o:    wbtjana
Zephyr Fox:    To give it a feel like the Maze Runner movie.
Zephyr Fox:    Nice chatting, but I've got to press on with the build.
Sir Squeeky o:    ok

I also began reviewing the Maze Runner movie again to try to get the look and feel down for the Zefoxville project. Due to my experience with vandals of the past, I’m currently keeping the coordinates a secret.
EOP (End of Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment