Friday, June 26, 2015

Yesterday’s AW activity.

I spent much of my activity yesterday totally enveloped into my Maze project.  I got the shells of all six mazes put in, and full tested the rotary six teleport trap transporter for the mazes.  Now when Someone stumbles onto the claim, they are will be whisked a way to this special labyrinth.  I’m expecting a huge surprise, from the normal unsuspecting tourist.

This is a very intense build, and today I need to focus on the real world, but I do intend to do the TGIF.  This I plan to do this evening.  I’m sure that it will be in the AWreunion world.  Hopefully, I will not pass out right away as I did at the last one from the fatigue of my Real World job.  I did not simply go away from the key board physically, but I was definitely asleep.  I very rude thing to do, and I’ll try to move on before this happens tonight.

I’ll did get an invite from MeL, so I’ll try to be a little more interactive this time and not so troll-ish.  I was also in contact with SirGreendown via telegram who provided me with the coordinated of the AW LZ prior to the AWexpo opening and the LZ change.  I wanted to study the Star Gate type of portal for some brain storming with the Maze project.

I want to keep the project under raps, as I’m still setting up the foundational project plan and vision.  I want to recruit builders, but I’m pretty sure that I’m not prepared enough as yet.  I must think about this very carefully, and not be in too much of a rush.  This is it for today.  I have yet to put a link to the Project Web Site in at the City Planning Office and will try to that this morning. https://sites.google.com/site/zefoxville/.

I spent an extraordinarily huge about of time on testing and refining the teleport trap rotary.  I found that the animated sequence often get suck in memory and you must fully exit AW after a change to unstick it.  I would often make a change and find that the new change did not work until after I did an exit.  It was a very painful day of trial and error.  At least I’m patient enough not to become too frustrated and just give up as I would have back in 1995.

EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment