Thursday, June 18, 2015

Reentered AlphaWorld

I have once again decided to attempt another shot at this 3D rendering environment, and currently attempting a secret build that may possibly lay in the south-west grid of Alpha World.  And, not just at 25000 and 50 as before with one of the sleazy citizen who insisted on making a mess with faulty math.  Where instructions of 20000 at times meant to him 15000, 300 could mean 150, and SW could very well be NE.  A rather dyslexic sort of helper.  Thank you, CY the Useless.

I was able to chat with a couple of regulars at GZ this morning, but only got a couple of questions answered. I did go then to start building the first contact office.

image000


I was there at the beginning back in 1995 shortly after the announcement was made on the CNET central TV broadcast in the SF Bay area.  I quit using it because they decided to charge for usage and I didn't see the need to waste time and money for no gain.  But now that they've had free citizenship for a couple of years and it's the 20th anniversary of the opening, I've decided to try again.  Hope to make this a regular event of a few hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment