Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Problems with levels and the solution

As I mentioned in yesterday’s post.  I ran into an issue with the area being full when I went to put in a sign on one of my test LZs, so I had to rethink my whole vertical plan.  I can still do a few vertical, but need to restrict this to just two maze levels.  I think if I cluster 5 on top of 5, things will work out just fine. 

It took me some time to get the bump transport pad to function as I wanted, but I am very satisfied with the results. A different level in a not so random sequence, just like in The Maze Runner movie.  They are going to love it.

I just have bits and pieces going now, but it should shape up to be one on AW Grandest projects, if I can get the help I need.  I certainly can’t expect to get this done without working with some of the regular build citizens.  And this is why I need to spend a little of time socializing at the LZ each day.  Last night all I did was listen in on the chat. I know that this will change as I become more comfortable and confident chatting.  So no chat session to post today. 

EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment