Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July with Bach Zaa and MeL

I was joined in a mini 4th of July Celebration with Bach Zaa and MeL today at Bach’s build site. Great chat and lots of fun….:



Zephyr Fox:    hello mel
MeL:    Howdy Zephyr  =)
amiranys:    end?
MeL:    up this ramp is a circle of worlds you can visit
amiranys:    where it is?>
MeL:    click on the pic
MeL:    you are at the AWExpo Landing area
MeL:    in the world - Alpha
MeL:    you fall ?
MeL:    I seen you fall  :D
amiranys:    wwww
MeL:    hold the shift key down to walk thru things and fly thru things to get back up
MeL:    wonder where they teleported to   ^_^
Zephyr Fox:    MeL any 4 of July builds that you can recommend to look at?
Bach Zhaa:    make games..  play other ppls games..  explore, make friends
Zephyr Fox:    Hi bach
Bach Zhaa:    hey Zephyr
MeL:    whats the cords to that build you ( bach) and ann did? with the lights
MeL:    I think it was ann
Bach Zhaa:    CAnn
MeL:    yes
MeL:    was that in awreunion ?
Bach Zhaa:    Spirit show is in reunion
MeL:    yes
Bach Zhaa:    media's broken
MeL:    aww
MeL:    iam thinking Zephyr...
Bach Zhaa:    she took it off her site so I need to upload and reset the links
MeL:    nods'
Bach Zhaa:    :\
MeL:    sorry, Zephyr, cant think of any right off hand
Zephyr Fox:    I was thinking there could be a twilight dome and sparkler movers with some fireworks and john philip suza perhaps in  my build for next year
MeL:    that'll be awesome
Bach Zhaa:    we could go see KABOOM   lol
MeL:    hahaha
Zephyr Fox:    I was looking at the dome here in the LZ and I think is very doo able
Bach Zhaa:    I did that for the 07 4th of July
Zephyr Fox:    Bach is that over at your build?
MeL:    I havent seen a godo firework show in AW , in along time
DarXide:    my avatar woke up on a lawn in Gor and cant remember anything...
MeL:    good
MeL:    lol DarXide
DarXide:    it still has the same clothes on too
MeL:    let me find the cords to the aw vr clinic  :P
Zephyr Fox:    wow someone built a clinic too?
MeL:    Kuma Bear did
Bach Zhaa:    KABOOM   my 2007 4th of July fireworks build is at 8113.04S 1821.72E 1.62a 181   if anyone want to see it   :)
MeL:    yes..
DarXide:    washes face in aquairium
Bach Zhaa:    lots of errors..  turn errors off   :o
Zephyr Fox:    Thanks bach
MeL:    ohh wow
Bach Zhaa:    the ground show  lol
MeL:    you seeing this Zephyr ?
MeL:    cool
Bach Zhaa:    if you click more than once,  it messes it up
MeL:    ok
Zephyr Fox:    I went by here few days ago, but did not see the controls.  Yes very kool!!!!
MeL:    is it global ?
Bach Zhaa:    leave vis and return  then someone click the big kaboom once
Bach Zhaa:    yes
Bach Zhaa:    I didnt code a reset into this..
Zephyr Fox:    I still have a long way to go with the learning, but I think once I get the mover down it could be fun for the 4th
MeL:    oohhh
MeL:    going out of range
Zephyr Fox:    Very nice build
Zephyr Fox:    good work bach
Bach Zhaa:    zephyr   leave the area just far enough to remove the objects from the scene then return
MeL:    which is the big Kaboom?
Bach Zhaa:    hang on
MeL:    k
MeL:    my avatar hands looks big
Bach Zhaa:    now Ill click the big kaboom
MeL:    kk
Bach Zhaa:    the ground show is first
MeL:    memorized @_@
Bach Zhaa:    hmm
Zephyr Fox:    Say bach, I went  under the lz and notice there was a sand box underneath for testing?
Bach Zhaa:    boom sounds are missing
Bach Zhaa:    huh?
MeL:    oohh didnt know there was sounds
Zephyr Fox:    Like this is where they got the collides to work as planed>
Bach Zhaa:    there is a physic build under there that runs the fish
Bach Zhaa:    that what makes the fish random
Zephyr Fox:    Ok I was wodering what is was for.
Zephyr Fox:    thans
Zephyr Fox:    tks
Bach Zhaa:    based off Ozy's EBTS build
MeL:    this is cool bach.. had to have taking alot of work
Bach Zhaa:    look underneath   lol
Bach Zhaa:    right click and see the sea of PE's   lol
MeL:    dayum
Zephyr Fox:    ya very very nice work here
MeL:    whew
Bach Zhaa:    my boom sounds are not playing tho   :\
Bach Zhaa:    weird
MeL:    not for aw  haha   :B
MeL:    xB
MeL:    :B <---- vr buck teeff
MeL:    teeff
Bach Zhaa:    lol
MeL:    hahaa
TenYearsGone:    8B  buck teeth and coke bottle glasses
Bach Zhaa:    yeah  there should be booms to go with the hissing..  you hear booms?
Bach Zhaa:    you hear hissing?
MeL:    proud to be an okie from mosokee
MeL:    I dont hear nothing
Bach Zhaa:    that the boom sound
MeL:    no
Zephyr Fox:    just aha kabooms
MeL:    hmm
MeL:    oohh I had all aduio mute in background
Zephyr Fox:    nice with a crowd
MeL:    audio
MeL:    going out of range bb
Zephyr Fox:    thanks bach
Zephyr Fox:    needed something for the 4th.  I try go do something in my build for next year
MeL:    passea round jello shots
MeL:    o_o
Bach Zhaa:    lol
MeL:    :B
MeL:    still dont hear no sounds
MeL:    hmm
Bach Zhaa:    yeah..   weird
Bach Zhaa:    the sounds work is I manually click on them but not inside the timer..   weird
Bach Zhaa:    if i
MeL:    doesnt the timer need or can it be reset.. I mean.. didn someone break the timers while back
MeL:    oohh thats cool
MeL:    I see Ten showed up for the jello shots
Bach Zhaa:    both the way sounds are accessed and timers run were affected recently.  my guess this is a sounds issue he 'fixed'
MeL:    mmm
TenYearsGone:    There's jello shots?
Zephyr Fox:    Hi ten
MeL:    mhm you heard right
Bach Zhaa:    Im not getting boom 1 to play at all
MeL:    well that suks
MeL:    brb  josh
Bach Zhaa:    only boom2  and 4 plays   1 and 3 arent even registering..   weird
Bach Zhaa:    cheers work
Zephyr Fox:    I hear the crowd.
Bach Zhaa:    donno
Zephyr Fox:    Very Kool build Bach.
Bach Zhaa:    yeah   ,noise boom1 overlap global   aint workin
Bach Zhaa:    thanks  :)
Bach Zhaa:    like a snowman..  its only good for the season, it seems
Zephyr Fox:    the sound are done with noise and a .wav?
SirGreendown:    I'm at the AlphaWorld builds of Colony Alpha's most prominent builder other than Moria, Liviticus Cleen
Bach Zhaa:    boom sounds off the path
Bach Zhaa:    someone building?  add the command  activate noise boom1    ...do you hear it?
TenYearsGone:    Yes I do
Zephyr Fox:    ya I hear it
Bach Zhaa:    interesting..  then why dont I?
MeL:    just do it
MeL:    =)
MeL:    I dont hear it
Bach Zhaa:    I hear 2 and 4  but not 1 and 3
MeL:    is it the flash thing that max been passing around for ppl to download, and then they can hear the radios ?
MeL:    oohh I hear nothing
Zephyr Fox:    I've been working with the noise command over at my build and not quite clear if it is global on activate
Bach Zhaa:    need to add the global
MeL:    only if you put "global" on the command, Zephyr, I belive
MeL:    nods
Bach Zhaa:    activate noise boom1 global
Zephyr Fox:    Thanks I was wondering about that
Bach Zhaa:    donno..  tired of returning to builds to find them broken  v_v
MeL:    hmm
Bach Zhaa:    :)  no matter  :)   Happy 4th everyone
MeL:    Happy 4th !
Zephyr Fox:    guys I've got to get back to the real world now.  Thanks for chatting.  4321 Pooooof.....
Bach Zhaa:    my build yard is behing kaboom and across the street..
Bach Zhaa:    behind
MeL:    no firework show at the lodge tonight. its still under water, haha... bar bq and fireworks in the backyard will due just fine
Bach Zhaa:    lol
Bach Zhaa:    neat
Bach Zhaa:    yeah,  the waters not going away fast, huh mel

No comments:

Post a Comment