Monday, July 20, 2015

Meeting minutes and more.

Well, I took a look at the chat log when I reached home last night only to find that my little experiments on taking minutes was a disaster.  I only had a short period where I had the log, before my tap top lost the connection.  I will try this next on my computer which is connected directly to the internet though the router, and will run tests this week to see how well this will work.  Here is what I saw in my log:
********************************************************
* ActiveWorlds chat session: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 PM *
********************************************************
» Immigration Officer:                                                                                                                   It was twenty years ago today...
"It was Wednesday June 28th, 1995. I don't recall the exact time. I think it was in the evening though... after a long day of work getting the identity server to work. My best guess would be around 8:00 pm PDT. On "day one", people could reserve an identity for the first time. This was the day that several people beat me establishing their identity. By the time I immigrated, I was citizen #4! I asked them if I could reset the citizen database to get citizen #1. They gladly agreed. Within the next few hours we had our first citizens of AlphaWorld."
» Immigration Officer:    Welcome to Alphaworld, the most AWESOMEST virtual world on the Interweb.
TaLon56:    It would be nice to have a voting booth to vote in but one with hanging chads
TaLon56:    Someone go ask Chad if he can help
TenYearsGone:    we left him danling
TaLon56:    :O
memyself:    whos chad why you want hang him
Astraenaut:    haha
TenYearsGone:    he's the guy who spoiled all the ballots
TaLon56:    uh huh
perra:    lol
TaLon56:    and was responsible for the Bush by the white house :P
TenYearsGone:    There's the telespam ! The Meeting is almost upon us!
TaLon56:    Telespam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TenYearsGone:    RUN !
TaLon56:    I am so glad I am finished for today so I can make the meeting
TaLon56:    Order Order , I will have fries and a Burger
TenYearsGone:    it's a community beating
SirGreendown:    CM City is a very old city in AWTeen
Astraenaut:    i'm making plans for what to build in my lot next to you
SirGreendown:    from 2001
TaLon56:    I just put in 15 new plants :O
TenYearsGone:    An AW grow-op
memyself:    must be tired talon
TaLon56:    nuh uh
memyself:    got some weed in there :D
Astraenaut:    lol
MeL:    Howdy Howdy
TenYearsGone:    Hi MeL
memyself:    just a little patch to keep the cows happy
TaLon56:    Hey Hey
OklahomaTraveler:    27.5
MeL:    69.7
memyself:    42 people in here
MeL:    ohh I thought you was stating your fps
perra:    lol
perra:    Mel Hugssssss
MeL:    Hugss
Astraenaut:    lol
NurseMom:    hi everyone ;)  hugs for those that would like one
TenYearsGone:    7.8
Karten:    Afternoon Everyone
Astraenaut:    hello again
Chocolateberry:    hugs e1
SirGreendown:    42.2
perra:    hi Choco
perra:    hugs
SirGreendown:    RiccardoLeone posted a video a bit ago
TaLon56:    Ok, I stole a chair , I am ready :)
SirGreendown:    at the end the young boy, I think that is him
perra:    lol talon
OklahomaTraveler:    Bach looks like the pope gazing down on us...
NurseMom:    hehe
Chocolateberry:    lol
OklahomaTraveler:    Gotta run though.. :|  Catch ya'll later on..
perra:    cya ot
Astraenaut:    sure, just in time
Chocolateberry:    bye
MeL:    later OT
TenYearsGone:    maybe he's not interested in community beatings
Karten:    O-o
Astraenaut:    shrug
perra:    waves to Karten
Karten:    *waves back*
NurseMom:    brb
Karten:    DBL
Silly Putty:    :/
Chocolateberry:    hb mom
perra:    hb
Silly Putty:    such honor to be back
Silly Putty:    seriously
Tiffany Lace:    hi everyone
TenYearsGone:    Hi Tiff
Astraenaut:    hey Tiff
Bach Zhaa:    hey everyone  :)   we still have a few minutes left..  grab a beverage of choice and make yourself comfortable..    :)
Tiffany Lace:    break time
Karten:    *slurps some of his Mtn Dew, waiting to make the pizza*
Silly Putty:    hmm
perra:    sips coffe
Silly Putty:    where we sposed to be?
Karten:    anywhere here SP  you ok where ya are
TenYearsGone:    you are fine right there Silly Putty
Silly Putty:    good
Silly Putty:    do I HAVEta drink coffee???????
MeL:    gessh
Kenneth passes around lemonade
Karten:    *wonders if SP is like the toy, BOINGITY BOINGITY Boingity Boingity boingity boingity
TenYearsGone:    well, yes I am afraid that bit is mandatory
Silly Putty:    :)
memyself:    expresso
Silly Putty:    goody good
perra:    tiff congrats to your star
Bach Zhaa:    she doesnt see that Karten  in her camera, shes always seatedTiffany Lace:    thank you Perra
Bukka:    Greetings, Meeting. =o]
Chocolateberry:    brb have to reboot
Silly Putty:    I already had my cup for today
Silly Putty:    WINKS
Karten:    Afternoon Bukka
perra:    howdy Bukka
Astraenaut:    ooh Bach got his 3rd red too
Tiffany Lace:    you are considerate Perra
Bach Zhaa:    :)Tiffany Lace:    Yes he will stay 15 years
Bach Zhaa:    you like it?   kinda a turn on, right?  *winkperra:    atlist
Astraenaut:    lol
TenYearsGone:    yes he did, and there was a significant amount of butt-wiggling about it
perra:    lol bach
Tiffany Lace:    lol
Astraenaut:    did he touch butts with everyone?
Silly Putty:    meow
Chumana:    lol
Silly Putty:    somebody gettin married?
Silly Putty:    lolol
Tiffany Lace:    could be
Bach Zhaa:    not sure if Ill get bolds todayKenneth:    ahh
Silly Putty:    nooooooooo best man !
Astraenaut:    turns out you can't steal the chair out from under Tal
Silly Putty:    eeeeeeeek
perra:    if your lucky bach you might get it lol
TaLon56:    I used Super Glue when I sat down :)
SirGreendown:    someone should make a Barnerbee-style Olaf sculpture
memyself:    iim too high in my chair
SirGreendown:    Olaf from Frozen
Astraenaut:    yeah you are lol
Mouxi:    Ozy
Astraenaut:    if i sat like that irl i'd tip
SirGreendown:    hi Mouxi
Bach Zhaa:    Welcome everyone  :)Mouxi:    salut Sirgreendown
Kenneth:    :)
Tiffany Lace:    Ty
Mouxi:    :-) kennou!
Kenneth:    Hi Mouxi :)
perra:    hi Mouxi
Mouxi:    :-))))))
Mouxi:    I am tired, lol
Lazysuzy o:    use the gavel on bach head.... meeting has  come to order
Bach Zhaa:    hmm
Bach Zhaa:    :)
MeL:    =)
Kenneth:    :)
perra:    yay
Karten:    there ya go
Bach Zhaa:    Welcome everyone  :)perra:    he was lucky again bach
perra:    ty
Silly Putty:    I don't believe thisw
TenYearsGone:    Bach has acquired the sharpie.... This beating is in progress
TaLon56:    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is starting
Kenneth:    lol Ten
TaLon56:    :)
Mouxi:    hello TaLon "heel"
Bach Zhaa:    been a hectic couple hours here..  sorry for the funky start   lolSilly Putty:    :0
TaLon56:    Hi Mouxi
Mouxi:    (hell in french is talon)
The Courier:    Greetings everyone.
Mouxi:    heel*
panne:    heal
Mouxi:    oui
Mouxi:    merci pannou
Bach Zhaa:    I usually start the meeting with where we're at..  but most everyone been here already..  :DTiffany Lace:    hello who ever i missed
Silly Putty:    cheers
Mouxi:    panne, finalement emmanuel est très très très faché apres ruben
Bach Zhaa:    ...which means I REALLY could use a new spot next time, I think..Kenneth:    I've been asking that all my life.
MeL:    haha
Karten:    HAH
panne:    heel (of a foot) yes = talon (in french)
Bach Zhaa:    meetings here gonna get boringperra:    lol bach
Mouxi:    Il m'a même dit de dire à Ruben de téléphoner "Emmanuel"
» Immigration Officer:    Warning! The connection to the world is currently down. Your changes may be lost. (aw)
» Immigration Officer:    Welcome to Alphaworld, the most AWESOMEST virtual world on the Interweb.
Vampara:    There isn't a down arrow pointing at you right now, though.
Astraenaut:    hiya
SnOwKuPP:    tank gooness
SnOwKuPP:    wot is gooness?
SnOwKuPP:    don't you just love tpos
memyself:    what problem
SnOwKuPP:    typos
SnOwKuPP:    aaaaw
SnOwKuPP:    poor lobster bib
SnOwKuPP:    lol
SnOwKuPP:    go to the head of the class
memyself:    yes ok im lookin for petal textures too
SnOwKuPP:    hey Allen
memyself:    lots of work in this

I’m still steeply fighting the learning curve on this Maze, but since I’m putting in a lot more with the killer bunny, it is looking much more fun to watch.  And, I hope everyone who will try the Beta will agree.  But the bunny model being a cube will need to be reworked for the final version of ZeMaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment