Monday, July 13, 2015

Work on the new Maze Monster. The Killer Bunny.

I started, as I announced recently, on a new Maze Monster based on the old Monte Python skit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA

The problem I currently have is there is no render file (rwx) for a bunny bot in the registry and there probably wont be any time soon.  So how do I come up with a bunny object that I can move with a animated sequence.  I tried p1cube0100.rwx and then though about Silly Putty’s Rabbit at the Expo LZ, and started to model my Killer Bunny.  Here is a snapshot of the progress:




I also worked on my planning site again:

https://sites.google.com/site/zefoxville/



and then added in the disscussion group by creating a google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aw-zefoxville-build

===============
As for chatting……

I got a telegram from MeL letting me know that you can in fact use a game bot in your Alpha World build; MeL, writes, “the GameBot Rick allowed in alpha for free.. for the citizens to enjoy games...”
I also saw that DoveStar was again into a DJ session and decided to chat with him for a short time:
hello Dovestar
Dovestar:    hello Zephyr
Dovestar:    I see your fairly new to Aw
Zephyr Fox:    say how often are you doing the DJ thing
Dovestar:    I have a 24 hour radio station 2 of them actualy
Zephyr Fox:    not really new here started in 1995 and left.
Dovestar:    one thats mainly indie the other a mix of mainstream and indie
Dovestar:    ahh new name then
Dovestar:    was here in 95 but left and then came back in 98
Sysiphe:    i realized that im such a noob.... i went to a world but i didnt found a combat...a fight...or something you were talking about before
Zephyr Fox:    no not really back then it was 16bit vs 32bit so it was zephyrfox
Dovestar:    95 didnt count was only a short visit lol
Dovestar:    aye i remember
Zephyr Fox:    went rip vanwinkle in 2002
Dovestar:    i rembember rip vanwinkle
Dovestar:    the name
Dovestar:    that was around the time i left for a while
Zephyr Fox:    I was there when the meteor shower happend.
Dovestar:    cool
Zephyr Fox:    pooof went the build
Dovestar:    yeah
Zephyr Fox:    then sudden pooof with the citizenship
Zephyr Fox:    should have hear my cussing
Dovestar:    but  i constantly got radio going sometimes autodj sometimes live depending if im here or not busy lol
Dovestar:    oh i bet
Zephyr Fox:    Much Much better.  Do you dj often at the LZ?
Dovestar:    occasionaly
Dovestar:    some times i do it here and on global as well
Zephyr Fox:    I'm kinda seriously stuck on 80's and 90's rock
Dovestar:    yeah i listen to quite a bit of that, but i still do soe 70s and 2000s as well
Dovestar:    and indie rock as well. but thats mainly on my second station
Zephyr Fox:    I'll I have a rather cultured pallet for a variety for the classics.
Dovestar:    Well there is nothing wrong with that
Zephyr Fox:    got weened of the Beatles
Dovestar:    another cit by the name of bukka is simular but he has different tastes than you and me but same cultured pallet
Dovestar:    ah yes The Beatles
Zephyr Fox:    Not really into current pop, but I try to keep up with the names.
Zephyr Fox:    I very seldom turn on a radio now.
Dovestar:    was a phenomenal band of its day, influenced the rock scene quite a bit
Zephyr Fox:    it is mostly YouTube videos
Dovestar:    well i rarely tune in radio except my own lol mainly when i am live djing cuz then i have what i like playing
Zephyr Fox:    The Beatles were very spiritual in their way.
Dovestar:    yes
Dovestar:    wont argue on that point
Zephyr Fox:    do you ever do request?
Dovestar:    yes, if i have the songs i will
Dovestar:    may take a song or two for it to play though
Dovestar:    and if i dont i usualy try to get it on payday lol
Silly Putty:    player of (cough cough) songs
Dovestar:    Now playing: The Rolling Stones - Angie on RJB Radio
Zephyr Fox:    How about octopuses garden? You can find this on You Tube.
Silly Putty:    pyc
Dovestar:    think i have it. id have to check though
Silly Putty:    pyc = LOVE
Zephyr Fox:    Thanks.  I need to get back to the build.  Thanks for the chat.
I went to the build and shortly I received a link from Dovestar:

http://37.187.90.196:8921/
This took me to a shoutcast page and a popup window that I was able to listen to the requested trac without a problem.

I was into the build and saw that Silly Putty spoke to me, so I surprised Silly with a chat response:
Dovestar:    ok for you i guess you may want to use this link then Silly  http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=2434&stream_id=4113
Dovestar:    its a flash player version
Silly Putty:    I use windows player
Silly Putty:    strictly
Silly Putty:    unless it gets added without my attention
Dovestar:    or click file play url and put http://37.187.90.196:8921/ in the box
Dovestar:    in windows media
Dovestar:    or open url sorry
Silly Putty:    says no matchin item in view
Dovestar:    your puter is crazy
Silly Putty:    ME WANT EARL
Silly Putty:    yes, please
Dovestar:    http://37.187.90.196:8921/
Silly Putty:    cra cra
Silly Putty:    I will give up
Silly Putty:    PROMISE
Silly Putty:    just need one second
Dovestar:    Now Playing: The Beatles - Octopus's Garden on RJB Radio
Silly Putty:    Octopus = ISIS
Silly Putty:    no?
Silly Putty:    EVE
Silly Putty:    EVE's garden?
Dovestar:    Newly Added By Req by Zephyr Fox
Silly Putty:    under the sea?
Silly Putty:    hmm
Silly Putty:    meo
Silly Putty:    w
Silly Putty:    meow
Silly Putty:    EVE
Silly Putty:    o c t o p u s
Dovestar:    s y
Dovestar:    lol
Silly Putty:    connect the dots?
Dovestar:    James Bond lol
Silly Putty:    bondage
Silly Putty:    romance
Silly Putty:    pillferage
Silly Putty:    delight
Silly Putty:    afternoon delights
Silly Putty:    keepin it real
Silly Putty:    to real
Silly Putty:    no?
Silly Putty:    country?
Silly Putty:    lets talk faces
Silly Putty:    cheek bones up or down?
Silly Putty:    tropical
Silly Putty:    reason for the season?
Silly Putty:    word pops..... MONROE
Silly Putty:    associate with high cheek bones
Silly Putty:    legend
Silly Putty:    blonde
Silly Putty:    natural?
Silly Putty:    seemed like it
Silly Putty:    any moles
Silly Putty:    ?
Silly Putty:    on face that is
Silly Putty:    sheesh
Silly Putty:    I should care
Silly Putty:    ?
Silly Putty:    <not into romance
Silly Putty:    eye of tie grrrrr
Silly Putty:    would look good on anybody
Silly Putty:    requires willing spirit
Silly Putty:    ouuuuuuuuu
Silly Putty:    duffy
Silly Putty:    sean duffy
Silly Putty:    lol nobody
Silly Putty:    just made it up for ya
Silly Putty:    hee hee
Silly Putty:    focus
Dovestar:    Ford Focus
Silly Putty:    big car
Dovestar:    The Car of yesterday
Silly Putty:    wow
Silly Putty:    Edsil too
Silly Putty:    all gone
Silly Putty:    never more
Silly Putty:    ever more never more
Silly Putty:    shhhhhhh
perra:    I prefer Volvo s60
Silly Putty:    won't be back
Silly Putty:    ouuuuuuu a Volvo
Silly Putty:    country?
Silly Putty:    just for fun... you know.... sport!
Silly Putty:    country???
Dovestar:    Now Playing: Skid Row - I Remember You on RJB Radio
Silly Putty:    oooooook I'll never tell
Silly Putty:    hee hee Skid row again?
Silly Putty:    every 4 yrs
Silly Putty:    when the moment is now
Silly Putty:    what is NOW?
Silly Putty:    now = opportunity
Silly Putty:    10AM CST
Silly Putty:    :o
Silly Putty:    Hope Z. Fox enjoyed his song
Dovestar:    Now slowing it down with a classic from Ottis Redding
Silly Putty:    hmph
Silly Putty:    interesting
Dovestar:    Now playing: Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long on RJB Radio
Zephyr Fox:    Yea Silly...Tks Dovestar....
Silly Putty:    OH there you R
perra:    hiya Zephyr
Silly Putty:    Thought I lost ya
perra:    love me to long lol'
Silly Putty:    not even on my list no more
Zephyr Fox:    I'm listening but vicously building and rarely chat
Silly Putty:    OY
Silly Putty:    different planet?
Zephyr Fox:    I'm listening but vicously building and rarely chat
Silly Putty:    sweet :P
Silly Putty:    I will NOT bother with ya
Silly Putty:    :/
Zephyr Fox:    Just check out my web page on the contact.
Silly Putty:    tssssss
Dovestar:    something we all dsire and some really need "Now playing: Boston - Peace of Mind on RJB Radio"
Silly Putty:    nevermind

I have a big problem with chat because I’ve never really been into and do not understand a lot of the commonly used smiles nor abbrevations like the tsssss the above chat, but I think if I keep working on being more chat sociable I’ll get it down.
I don’t have much time for the build today, but I must get most of the animation completed before the beta test dead line, so every minute counts right now.  That’s it for today’s blog entry.

EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment