Thursday, July 2, 2015

Progress on City Center Government Building and More

I’ve been working on both the City Center build and the maze penalty area called the Parlor. The City Center is expected to be easier then the Parlor, because the plan is to do a storyboard type of animated effect.  I tried to place an animated flag of the US in but it doesn't appear as it should due to the texture file and the way that the cloth function works.  The City Center is will take several days more days, but the Parlor will be very time-consuming..  Here is a photo of the City Complex Build:



I did go a very minimum amount of Chat just to stay regular.  This should get me a little response when I go live on the Maze, but I need to keep concentrated on the build or it may never get done.  I sure wish that I had a little help.  Very slow going when there is none.  Perhaps when I get level 1 on ZeMaze at the Beta point, but I will need to finish the parlor first.  Well, tomorrow is another day.

WOP

No comments:

Post a Comment