Wednesday, July 1, 2015

More Maze stuff plus Chat


I started a down town or town center today for ZeFoxVille.  I found a few bugs from the previous day’s code for the Noiprocs, which I was able to correct.  So now I have a fully debugged animation sequence, however I could to a little more tweaking to make it better.  I also put in some effort on the dray, a palindrome for yard, which is similar in concept to the glade in Maze Runner.

I also started on the City Center Civic Buildings.  I am finding that this is much more time consuming in the build than I at first imagined, but it is still doable. 

I did spend a few moment in chat today.  I very much want to learn particle emitters and movers.  So, I asked both MeL and SirGreendown. today about this.

Telegram from MeL, sent Wed Jul 1, 2015 5:20 PM:
I dont know of any classes AWSchool still has,. but, you can copy it.. you can copy any mover and just replace the image / texture 
go check a few of them out here -  2177.68S 3605.28W 0.01a 164

SirGreendown:    hi
LizLiz:    Hi Sir Greendown
LizLiz:    ok sweet freinds I have to go eat dinner XXXX X   later >>>>>>>>
Onexpresso:    yumm
Onexpresso:    hi SirGreendown
LizLiz:    love and hugs for a few brb asap
Onexpresso:    hb
Zephyr Fox:    hey  SirGreendown
LizLiz:    thankyou
SirGreendown:    I rode the Entire Happy Valley Trolley system earlier
SirGreendown:    the Minnie Loop and tboth the Southbound and Northbound Nite Lines
SirGreendown:    and also the Expo Loop
SirGreendown:    hi Grenden
Wolvie:    I'm off, have a good night everyone
Grenden:    hi SG, goodnight Wolvie
Zephyr Fox:    Good night Wolvie
Zephyr Fox:    Hey SirGreendown, I found a broom stick mover of your that had a Wizard of Oz midi going. Do you have a good knowledge of movers?
SirGreendown:    somewhat with User Controlled
SirGreendown:    but I can't do what James does with Server-Controlled Movers
Zephyr Fox:    James?  where does he build?
SirGreendown:    if you want help I'd suggest looking at Winter 660.20N 1976.44E 0.18a 87 for a tutorial
Zephyr Fox:    SirGreendown thank you
Zephyr Fox:    Bye guys back soon.  4321 Pooooof.

EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment