Sunday, July 19, 2015

A build update on ZeMaze.

Since I could not be at the DEAL OR NO DEAL last night, I did a trial run of the park and collect chat run of the chat log that I plan to do for tonight community meeting.  And, from what I can see, it was a success.  So today when I go to work, I’ll have the log set before I walk out the door and when I get home I’ll work up the blog with some minutes.  Cross your fingers type of test, because if it works as expected there just might be minutes now of each meeting.

First I had to correct yesterday's blog fubar, which I’m still not clear on what happened to have a clone of the previous post, but it was an embarrassment.  One which I do not wish to repeat.

Anyway, as for the build.  I’m finding that the move sequencing is proving a lot more challenging than I had anticipated, and I’ve decided to set the beta test back on level one a couple of weeks.  I also must put in some effort on the control room.  Not to give too much away, but a few server banks and a war room type of console look, a little like in the movie West World, but much more modern.  Bots talking and everything.  I hope to have a map of the entire ZeFoxVille build here like they have at the current AW LZ.  I also started to look at blender to model a new bunny and try to work this in as well like was done with the fishes I’ve seen near the LZ, but still the build is much less painful that in 1995.



No comments:

Post a Comment