Friday, July 10, 2015

More work on ZeHut animation sequencing

If I could tolerate the foolishness of some of the immature chat that I’ve seen spewing from the LZ as I’ve been working on my build, I’d probably be there more often and more sociable, but it seem so non-productive and wasteful to get involve when there are so many fixated on the mini tyrants.  For example, I’ve only been looking at the chat when I see something from certain people now like MeL and Bach Zhaa.

So suddenly I seeing that MeL and a peacekeeper is attempt to calm someone down and it catches my attention for a few minutes, but I see from the chat blog that this issue had been going on for some time and drowning out the other LZ voices with a flood of irrational trippy dominance.  All I could think was, “Is this person on drugs?”:

SirGreendown:    hello
sweets:    yeah could
sweets:    hello
SirGreendown:    who likes McDonald's here
Silly Putty:    @@
sweets:    am boycotting McDonalds
Silly Putty:    do I have to admit it?
sweets:    They refuse me service in the drivethrough on my scooter........................
Silly Putty:    << >> >> <<
sweets:    they are not GREEN conscious
Silly Putty:    were they ever?
Silly Putty:    maybe they got too big too care
sweets:    lol used to get 3 cheeseburgers for a dollar and one cent change lol
sweets:    when it started
Silly Putty:    hold the pickle hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us
sweets:    that is harveys
Silly Putty:    never heard of harveys
sweets:    my dog and I go through Tim Hortons drive through...no problems
sweets:    we go to mcdo and I get a lecture
sweets:    took them 10 minutes to lecture me about blocking the line.....10 minutes THEY blocked the line lecturing me
SirGreendown:    http://www.harveyskc.com/ this is Harvey's
Silly Putty:    did they say why?
LizLiz:    Sweets hi hon, someone lectured YOU wow. do they know wheo the talking to?
Silly Putty:    lolol
sweets:    they said I should not go through when it is busy....when I went through nobody was htere....after hteir 10 minute lecture the line was 18 cars long
Silly Putty:    awwe
sweets:    so from now on I boycott McDo for rudeness...bad service...and bad attitude
LizLiz:    well  you jut tell them to go to heck in a handbuasket
sweets:    yup...I did
Silly Putty:    they usually goof and leave s o m e thing out of each and every order we get
LizLiz:    good for you, write to corporatae, tell them the whole country knows about it now?
Silly Putty:    have to check before we leave parking lot
sweets:    I could not go inside because of the dog...if they dont want customers they should make it as cars only, no scooters, no motorcycles, no pedestrians, no cross country skiers....etc
sweets:    and only polluters may use the drivethrough...
LizLiz:    they are mostly people without good training poor things, but that's onMcDonslds hnot the employees
sweets:    no....she even called her manager onme....
sweets:    and it was HIM that lecturedme about using a drivethrough with a dog
Silly Putty:    ok so, it's not just you it is every person riding a motorcylce
sweets:    REALLY....the nerve
Silly Putty:    park and go in1
Alphaworldian:    hi sweets
LizLiz:    HR needs a lesson in civic manners
sweets:    no...it is ok for motorcycles...but not electric scooters with a dog
LizLiz:    HE
Silly Putty:    what difference does it make??????
LizLiz:    that's not right
Silly Putty:    wow
sweets:    as far as I know...anyways was insulting...ruined my appetite and my mood...and I left feeling very insulted....
sweets:    and they say the customer is always right...but not at mcdo
LizLiz:    so sorry sweets, you didn't deserve that XXXXX
Silly Putty:    lolol
sweets:    nope....didnt deserve it...and was quite shocked that it even happened....had been through drivetrhough with my dog many times
LizLiz:    I'll call them Mickey don't
Silly Putty:    I used to wak to McDonald in morning to have coffee and be around people
sweets:    the servers usually ofund it cute and served me lik any car would be served....
Silly Putty:    or Dunken Donuts
sweets:    was insulting.....YOU DONT BELONG HERE
sweets:    lol
LizLiz:    as long as the dog is under control there should be no difference if there is not sign
Silly Putty:    @@
sweets:    dog is on leash and muzzled...attached to side of scooter....
LizLiz:    call their dorporate office and complain you are a customer after all?
sweets:    she was not the danger...they just did not like the idea of a scooter going through
sweets:    they say I can get off hte scooter and go inside to order.....
sweets:    well so can a car park and go inside to order....so I dont see their logic there
Silly Putty:    but, you are and adult not a child
Silly Putty:    you used your own best judgement
LizLiz:    and leave poor poock in the road to get into harm's way? No way
LizLiz:    pooch*
sweets:    Liz....once....at mcdo many years ago...I found a piece of a rag in the burger
sweets:    I took it back...complained...you know what he said?
Silly Putty:    sometimes rules are made to be broken
LizLiz:    I can bbelieve it
sweets:    it was a CLEAN rag
LizLiz:    I don't go there anymore either
sweets:    uh huh....fact
Alphaworldian:    what's wrong with clean rags
Alphaworldian:    I eat clean rags
LizLiz:    no matter it didn't belong
Silly Putty:    But, anyway
sweets:    I did not care if the rag was clean or not...he says want another burger...I said hell no I want my money back
Good Person:    hey Liz sis did u get my gram
Silly Putty:    I don't like McDonalds rush rush rush
sweets:    he said...sorry we can give you another burger not your money...YOU BIT IT
Silly Putty:    not relaxing
LizLiz:    yes GP didn't you get mine hon?
sweets:    LMAO....why would I want another dirty burger lol
SirGreendown:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1DIFv0ZyY
Good Person:    nope
LizLiz:    (((((((GoodPerson))))))))))))
Good Person:    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Liz sis ))))))))))))))))))))))))
sweets:    rather go to Tim Hortons now lol
Silly Putty:    Just don't go there
Alphaworldian:    you should've just ate the rag
LizLiz:    tell them youwant a salad with bugs in it, at least it has meat??? lol
sweets:    higher standards and nicer servers
Silly Putty:    eww
sweets:    haha exactly Liz....
sweets:    I didnt need the fibre Alpha LMAO
LizLiz:    get ridd ot them underpaying their servers and not training them well
Good Person:    i use to love McDs not anymore lol
Dovestar:    ○.○
LizLiz:    me too GP
Silly Putty:    it servesa basic purpose
Dovestar:    SPammy D;s Coming to a town near you
sweets:    I loved hteir fries and their apple pies...
LizLiz:    thier buggers taste like straw and their milk shakes have sour mild
Good Person:    Dove behave lol
LizLiz:    milk
Silly Putty:    bachelors and young children
sweets:    yeah but their apple pies are to die for lol
Dovestar:    Spam Burgers and Apple Spam Pies
LizLiz:    appl peel pies
Good Person:    mutes dove lol
Dovestar:    Brought to you by GP industies
Good Person:    LOL
sweets:    when traveling I would stop and get about 5 pies...for on the road
LizLiz:    Dovwestar, be nice to my Brother
Good Person:    ty sis lol
LizLiz:    welcome bro
Dovestar:    now me id make a restraunt Chain Called Beef-A-Lot
Dovestar:    lol
LizLiz:    that whipper snapper should know better
Good Person:    lol
Dovestar knows better (not)
Silly Putty:    how old is your pouchy, sweets?  So, you can stop taking her with you?
sweets:    She-tallot
Good Person:    we know Dove lol
LizLiz:    Dovestar I pitty your poor parents when they get older
sweets:    she is 10 now
Silly Putty:    uh oh gettin up there
sweets:    had scooter for last 3 years....ONLY place I was refused service in all that time was mcdo
Dovestar:    Well 1 is dead
LizLiz:    aww sweets I'm sorry they picked on your pooch
Silly Putty:    need to get puppy just in case
Dovestar:    the other is 72
sweets:    it was not even her...it was my scooter Liz
sweets:    they said...a scooter has no place in a drivethrough...it is FOR CARS
Dovestar:    RIP Dad
LizLiz:    that too it was at leasregisterred
sweets:    SO THAT means anyone walking a dog....is not allowed...
Good Person:    sweets thats no scooter its a mini bike lol
sweets:    anyone on skiis...is not allowed
sweets:    anyone on a bicycle is not allowed
Dovestar goes  back to Silent Depressed mode momentarily.
sweets:    the line belongs to cars only....
LizLiz:    GP  be nice LOL
Silly Putty:    well that is what you need to put in writing then about not being refused service any place else.
Good Person:    loltrying sis lol
sweets:    and THAT is so not green
LizLiz:    well Dovie you don't have to go to your corner, no one sent you yet?
sweets:    people out for a walk...dont always want to go inside to order
sweets:    means lining up with the cars...same thing as if inside waiting in line...so what is the problem
Silly Putty:    Dairy queen ftw  Yes1
Good Person:    sis i sent dove to his corner ty lol
sweets:    it's a car's world...lol
LizLiz:    just think, all that compustive pollution coming from cars goes inside the window and a poor little puppy gets allthe flack?
sweets:    haha yeah
LizLiz:    it's the truth sweets
sweets:    most places I go through find it cute the dog trucking along besideme
Silly Putty:    Lots of place besides McDonald... are we addicted to it?
sweets:    the girls say hi...dog barks back....she is very friendly to service people...knows there might be a fries when I get my order lol
LizLiz:    it'sprobably close to whre she lives and I don't blame her I like macdonalds burgers too
Good Person:    yeah i love taco bell jack in the box and burger king
LizLiz:    mwe too GP
sweets:    well I usually go to tim cause is closer...that was the only time I had bothered gong there...
Silly Putty:    Wendys too
Silly Putty:    mmmm m m m mm m
Good Person:    yup wendys isgood
sweets:    lol burger king is good if you need a laxative lol
LizLiz:    Sweets ask the manger about it and see if that person can be told to be more responsive to customer needs
SirGreendown:    Burger King is owned by Tim Horton's
Good Person:    is not
Silly Putty:    my kids don't like Burger King
SirGreendown:    I hope Tim Horton's comes here
Silly Putty:    I do
sweets:    it WAS the manager gave me the lecture Liz
sweets:    she called him to tell me off...and he did
Silly Putty:    I like the charcoal flavor
sweets:    hmmm timmies is great
sweets:    but no burgers
LizLiz:    doesn't matter sweets she is reaponsible to soeone Corporate office sure would like to know everyone onlline has heard about it/
sweets:    is more like a hmmm Starbucks
SirGreendown:    Tim Horton's bought Burger King recently
sweets:    oh yeah?
Good Person:    Liz can burn better burgers then burger king lol
Silly Putty:    love to go into dive restaurants and order hamburger to compare with other pplaces
LizLiz:    I'm going to say somethig to the manager of our one here
sweets:    lol...whe was workign in dog shop....we had to do inventory...burger king was in same parking as us
Silly Putty:    always looking for good hamburger
LizLiz:    me too  GP
LizLiz:    invite sweets GP
SirGreendown:    Tim Horton's sounds like a Dunkin' Donjuts kinda
sweets:    so we would eat there then do inventory....but we always ended in bathroom....
Good Person:    naw lol
sweets:    so inventory days we would go down the street to anothr restaurant...lol
SirGreendown:    Last Airbender fans are here
sweets:    burgerking is bad stuff
Silly Putty:    I should have been a biker
SirGreendown:    Hi Princess Azula and Katara
LizLiz:    that's allyou can do now just change your restaurant
Good Person:    is not burger king is the best
Silly Putty:    my life would have made better sense
sweets:    but if you are constipated....I recommend Burger King lol
Silly Putty:    lolol
LizLiz:    hehe
LizLiz:    bugger king
sweets:    lol
Silly Putty:    I have cast iron stomach
LizLiz:    booger king*
Good Person:    LOL sis u nut
LizLiz:    yip
sweets:    I am not kidding...inventory night the bathroom would STINK in the shop lol
Silly Putty:    if it tastes good I never throw up
sweets:    each employee lost at least a half hour work time...because of burger king cramps lol
LizLiz:    I say don't mess with LizLiz if youwanna stay un-witched
sweets:    not that end Silly lol
sweets:    other end
Silly Putty:    either end
Good Person:    well sweets quit eating exlax lol
Silly Putty:    or I would not go back
Silly Putty:    I agree
sweets:    haha I wont eat burger king anymore...my body cant take such abuse lol
LizLiz:    Sweets pay to go to a restaurant and shoe Mc D's the receipt
Good Person:    mine can lol
LizLiz:    with Dogs name on it
sweets:    hahaha dog is paying
LizLiz:    yes then he's a 'paying customer'
Silly Putty:    Karuka is being soooo patient for me take him outside
Silly Putty:    afk
sweets:    lol
sweets:    anyways
sweets:    I just ate a whole pizza....I feel stuffed
LizLiz:    there has to be a way to make them undrstand our pets are family
sweets:    the whole thing
sweets:    phew
SirGreendown:    I am Ozai, the Phoenix King
LizLiz:    fatso Sweets LOL
sweets:    Liz...it was not the dog they objected to....it was the electric scooter
Good Person:    nothing beats dennys and pizza hut lol
SirGreendown spies his daughter, Fire Lord Azula
LizLiz:    Sir Greendown you are just a youngperson on AW
sweets:    with or without a dog...it was not acceptable for a drivethrough....
LizLiz:    not aCCEPTABLE FOR ANYWHERE UNLESS THE  sign said no pets?
SirGreendown:    I'm just playing around with these Avatar the Last Airbender whyo joined AW today
sweets:    just like I am fighting them trying to make a law about bicycle paths ...making them ONLY for bikes
LizLiz:    that would be fun
Good Person:    well sweets buy a car lol
sweets:    they want us to be green...but they wont accept some things
sweets:    I got rid of the car Good....I ride an electric scooter now
sweets:    of course it is safe....
sweets:    pedestrians have the right of way...
Good Person:    you mean mini bike lol
sweets:    no...an electric scooter...no gas
sweets:    mini bikes use gas
sweets:    and emit fumes
SirGreendown:    it's a moped
sweets:    no...a moped uses gas also...and emits fumes
SirGreendown:    EVERYONE in Europe drives mopeds too
sweets:    it is an electric scooter...run wholely on electricity
LizLiz:    YEH THAT MAKES YOU  A PEDESTRIAN
sweets:    it makes me in the class of a bicycle
LizLiz:    yup
sweets:    but...they are trying to stop electrics from using the bike paths
sweets:    because the bikers are pissed off we are too slow lol
sweets:    which means walkers are too slow
sweets:    and women pushing baby carriages are too slow
sweets:    and people out for a stroll are too slow
sweets:    bike paths shoudl be called ECOLOGICAL paths...used by all that do not use gas powered vehicles....
LizLiz:    yeh I know, it's discrimination
sweets:    as a safe way to walk or travel not in the main traffic of dangerous cars and trucks
sweets:    am fighting the ban here...and so far we are winning
sweets:    it is a matter of safety....
LizLiz:    keep upthe good work, do you go to city mettings?
sweets:    and them bikers with their fancy suits and ugly helmets can go shove it lol....they do NOT own our paths
sweets:    no...it is by petitions and mouth right now
LizLiz:    that will help
sweets:    makign people realize we need a safe place to ride...or walk...or just be where there is no traffic to kill us lol
LizLiz:    yes
Good Person:    gee women are more crazy then men lol
LizLiz:    might takea while but i'm sure someone will take notice
sweets:    it is ONLY the professional bikers that are causing all the trouble
LizLiz:    GP watchit bro?
Good Person:    sorry sis lol
LizLiz:    OK
LizLiz:    sometimes it takes a craxy person to stand up to the system???
sweets:    when I am out riding on the paths...I get smiles nd nods and we even stop to talk to each oher....bikers and scooters and walkers....it is only the bikers in their fancy gear want EVERYONE off THEIR path....
Good Person:    true sis
LizLiz:    I would contact my gongress[person personally
sweets:    because the pictogram says bicycle...and they call it a bike path...they want it to be exclusive
LizLiz:    it's a matter of Civil Rights
sweets:    meaning a woman pushing a baby carriage is better to walk her baby in traffic...than use the bike path that travels alongside the highways....logical? lol
sweets:    not just for me...I mean many using the paths....and we all get along fine...just the racing bikers are the trouble right now
sweets:    and they are faster and more dangerous than any of us...they travel same speed as a car lol
Good Person:    ok brb sis behave lol
LizLiz:    some do for sure
sweets:    anyways it is a passion of mine...the right to go out and be safe.....
sweets:    many using scooters like mine are actually diabled....people rather they stay home than ride safe...it is insanity
sweets:    nad so friendly,,and so sociable....
sweets:    people that would usually be stuck in their homes...are getting out now...I meet them every time I go out
Silly Putty:    :D
sweets:    i have people stop me at the flea market to ask about my bike lol...many say they have back trouble and never though to get a scooter...are curious
sweets:    I have it 3 years now...wer emaybe a few when I got it...now I see dozens in this neighbourhood
LizLiz:    Kenny Mc C is back everyone good for us , good for AWSchool yay
sweets:    people that have been stuck n their homes...are getting out...smiling to each other...talking...enjoying nature
Silly Putty:    uh oh now I goofed
Silly Putty:    oh well
sweets:    I wear anythign I want
Silly Putty:    nothing really matters
sweets:    actually I do
SirGreendown:    Catwoman, Bist du hier
sweets:    F you
sweets:    I wore a bathingsuit just like this other day to go to friend's
sweets:    so dont EVER call me a liar, evie
sweets:    screw you
sweets:    I dont trust you because I dont like you...never have and never will
sweets:    *muted
Silly Putty:    (hugs a tree)
Silly Putty:    weeeeeeeeeeee
Good Person:    lol silly
Good Person:    we all do silly
Good Person:    Tree dont fright with sweets just mute her
SirGreendown:    nown I remember why I fgled to the AWTeen Object Yard
Good Person:    Liz sis you awake lol
LizLiz:    yes GP just make\ing teleports
Good Person:    oh ok sis
sweets:    it was a nice day
sweets:    *sighs
LizLiz:    Aweets,it's always a nice day with youaround
sweets:    thanks Liz....nice to hear that
sweets:    had to go walkabout lol
LizLiz:    I mean it too sweets
LizLiz:    ok
sweets:    she does get under my skin sometimes...so nasty...a real buzz kill
LizLiz:    I'm doing telrportd I still need
LizLiz:    uyou still don't mute?
LizLiz:    I mute people I don't want o be involved with,
sweets:    same usually
LizLiz:    there's so much more in life than being vexed
sweets:    but I do lke to know what is being said...so I can make a proper harrassment report *winks
Good Person:    Liz mutes me all the time lol
LizLiz:    YES that's what you have to do, everntually someone will take notice
sweets:    lol
LizLiz:    GP you fibber
Swifter:    Hi Liz -)
Good Person:    lol sorry
LizLiz:    GP is in for a whiopping wait and see?
LizLiz:    Hi Sweifter
Good Person:    naw sis lol
sweets:    *tickles Good
sweets:    love means never having to say you are sorry LMAO
LizLiz:    don't let it happen again GP that's your 10th time
Good Person:    huh is not lol
sweets:    eeeek Silly...squished 3 of my ribs
LizLiz:    well true so don't say sorry just love them so you don't have to apologise or yourslef
sweets:    oyvey....
sweets:    I am extremely fragile lol
LizLiz:    I got it?
LizLiz:    I promise not to hugg drool orotherwise show afflictions LOL
sweets:    haha Liz
Good Person:    LOL omg sis
sweets:    no drool...that is just so not you
LizLiz:    good got youlauhing
LizLiz:    haha
sweets:    *hands Liz a tissue
sweets:    wipe your chin woman
LizLiz:    thankyou so very much
LizLiz:    omg Swidfter found me
sweets:    take sides Silly...
sweets:    my side has M+M.s lol
LizLiz:    -Mand M's?
sweets:    yeahhhhh
LizLiz:    how so
sweets:    and rocket cndies
LizLiz:    fat little round chocklate things?
sweets:    not s+m....m+m
sweets:    yeah
LizLiz:    ok Swifter
LizLiz:    you are not building?
sweets:    swifter?
LizLiz:    I'm all over the place and still chatting here
sweets:    woozzat?
sweets:    *puffs
LizLiz:    dunno someone from SWW
sweets:    yayyyy hiya Raven
SirGreendown:    SWV?
LizLiz:    Swifter say heloo to Sweets, a freind of mine
sweets:    I am not as bad as I look lol...just a bad hair day today lol
sweets:    I dont swee a Swifter
sweets:    see
LizLiz:    dho?
LizLiz:    who?
sweets:    no global maybe?
Swifter:    Hi sweets
LizLiz:    Awifter send Sweets an addon
sweets:    hahaha I went bald once Raven...I have a REALLY ugly head lol
sweets:    so....I like to keep an inch or two lol
LizLiz:    sweets is an autor Swifter, I have some of her books
LizLiz:    ghosts and murder mysteries
LizLiz:    extremey cood at it too
LizLiz:    she has so me family ghosts she writes about LOL
LizLiz:    oko hubby has dinner ready brb asap
SirGreendown:    I'm quite fascinated by your romance with enkii Silly Putty
Good Person:    ok sis hb hugsd
LizLiz:    kk
SirGreendown:    hi Cablecar Gal
SirGreendown:    pileup
SirGreendown:    BlueRidge Boy and Ribsin Bacon
SirGreendown:    hi to both of you
sweets:    waits
sweets:    not happy
sweets:    hah thanks Raven
sweets:    hi
SirGreendown:    hi Keshi
sweets:    I am a victim
sweets:    I am a victim of abuse
sweets:    here
sweets:    now
sweets:    sad as that is....
sweets:    I am also a victim of slander
sweets:    here
sweets:    now
sweets:    hiya Keshi
sweets:    I know Silly...I know
sweets:    but...it happens
sweets:    when that woman show up....
sweets:    and to tell the truth...I am sick and tired of her abuse
Cablecar Gal:    yes   u  rang
Cablecar Gal:    sorry was  down loading  the picture
Cablecar Gal:    hugs
Cablecar Gal:    you
sweets:    vey
sweets:    yeah thinking same thing Keshi
sweets:    am tired of being abused and lied about by her....
Cablecar Gal:    hello   storm
sweets:    to heck with aw if this is allowed
sweets:    SOMEBODY STOP HER....PLEASE
sweets:    enough is enough...ffs
sweets:    pk???
sweets:    anyone???
Cablecar Gal:    hello  all  trying to down load  the picture  and i got it
Cablecar Gal:    hello sweets
sweets:    cna this be allowed....over and over and over?
sweets:    tired of it....
TaLon56:    And the Drama unfolds :P It was a Blustery day in AW and the wind was blowing a foul odor across the Landing Zone :)
sweets:    I wish someone could
TaLon56:    Hey Keshi Keshi
sweets:    years of her stupidity and abuse is more than enough...under WHATEVER new name she comes up with
TaLon56:    Howdy Tree Saw
TaLon56:    Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz
sweets:    I did Bukka...but she has gone on for over an hour now with her lies and abuse...i hear half conversations Bukka.and know what is up....
sweets:    enough of this crap....she does this for years......
MeL:    Howdy howdy
sweets:    I hear others answering her
sweets:    commenting to her
SirGreendown:    hi MeL
MeL:    howdy SirG
MeL:    ((((((((((((((((( spambrat)))))))))))))))))))))))
Cablecar Gal:    Hello Bukka  hello mel
MeL:    Howdy Keshi
sweets:    and so unmuted her to see...and she is full of abuse to me...at least an hour after.....
sweets:    is that not enough???
MeL:    whats going on?
sweets:    I dont need this from her....
Cablecar Gal:    hello  talon
TaLon56:    Howdy CCG
sweets:    Evie...shut your face and leave me alone....enough is enough
TaLon56:    i need to take Good Ole Winston for a walk
sweets:    spreading lies about me...my gender...my life...is NOT acceptable aw behavior
MeL:    maybe take it out of open chat, please
sweets:    as you know....as you have known for years...as you have harrased me and others for years...under whatever name you choose
sweets:    enough
sweets:    am done...somebody shut her up before I explode
Peacekeeper 32:    Thats right.. it is Enough!.. Take it out of open chat
sweets:    yes we did Silly...till this started...
sweets:    not fun...not fun at all
Peacekeeper 32:    change subject and move on..
sweets:    I moved on
sweets:    *winks
sweets:    although am angry enough to kill a cat lol
sweets:    and I love cats hahaha
Raven.:    sure like a pit bull drops the toy
sweets:    haha in real or in fiction?
Raven.:    Canadians are just stuburn
sweets:    in real have killed 2...in fiction have killed hmmm what is the population of the world???
sweets:    lol Raven?
sweets:    wait....
sweets:    two raven?
Raven.:    no just one
sweets:    who are you...who who...who who
sweets:    hmmm
Raven.:    Ive been around long enough to kill any phoneies
Raven.:    ask
Raven.:    32
SirGreendown:    hi Grenden
sweets:    I wanna rock n roll
sweets:    why are there no dance machines here lol
sweets:    tonight?
Raven.:    your too old for that Sweets
sweets:    am not Raven
Raven.:    are too
sweets:    am JUST old enough lol
sweets:    am not
sweets:    I am....forever young
Raven.:    pfft
sweets:    nope Good
Peacekeeper 32:    there is dance movers at the AWExpo Club..7687.83S 1370.67E 1.64a 244
Peacekeeper 32:    with a music board
sweets:    exactly
sweets:    I will be young till I die
sweets:    hiya Grenden
Peacekeeper 32:    Howdy Grenden
sweets:    i am almost fine Grenden
Raven.:    a prune still has to be a plumb first
sweets:    need another half hour to calm down...but not bad considering lol
SirGreendown:    there is dances and music right here
sweets:    dont be mean Raven...I have NO patience for it today
Raven.:    LOL you ever do?
sweets:    stop
sweets:    bbs
sweets:    back soon
Peacekeeper 32:    take it easy , sweets
TaLon56:    I need to go watch some TV, Have Fun Peoples
sweets:    ok am ok now
sweets:    was a nice walk...
sweets:    my hnnn not usre wht in english
sweets:    uris
sweets:    no wiat
sweets:    iris
Peacekeeper 32:    eewww
sweets:    yes...my iris are in bloom...so worth waiting all year for
sweets:    so beautiful
sweets:    so pretty
sweets:    yes....friends gave them to me this spring
sweets:    I have watched the buds grow bigger and bigger
sweets:    for weeks lol
sweets:    they finally bloomed....and wow
sweets:    so prety...beautiful....nature at its finest
sweets:    yeah....even survived me Silly lol
sweets:    I have brown thumb and they survived...
sweets:    yes friends gave me 3 rose bushes too
sweets:    they are still alive
sweets:    yes...I have wild rose that been on land for 75 years
sweets:    but they bloom only in spring and no smell
sweets:    but in front of house have a king crimson rose...single petal rose like wild...but they reek of smell
sweets:    coming in my front window now...and bloom all summer....
sweets:    get King Crimson....the best
sweets:    hardy..cna take any frezing...and smelll soooooo sweet
sweets:    I love my gardens...they are a bit overgrown now
sweets:    lol I cant keep up with them this time of year
sweets:    the king crimson take no protection for winter
sweets:    hard to kill...and so sweet....
panne:    hi azula
panne:    hi fennec
panne:    lol
panne:    hi grenden
SirGreendown:    hi panne
panne:    hi sir greendown
SirGreendown:    it's Princess Azula
sweets:    ok sooooo
panne:    welcome back then sphinx
sweets:    sorry I whispered to you Azula...missed the box lol
panne:    which was your favourite world
sweets:    happens hehehe
sweets:    oh oh....I need to plug in
sweets:    I am about to DIE!!!!!
sweets:    OH MSN
sweets:    MSN
sweets:    MS
sweets:    MAN
sweets:    AHHH am dying
sweets:    brb
sweets:    37pct life left eeeeek
sweets:    brb
sweets:    ok have moved to bed mode
sweets:    am recharging
sweets:    I need an alarm so I know before I die
sweets:    ok not cool
sweets:    it is not recharging right
sweets:    oh oh
sweets:    what does it mean when the amber light pulses???
sweets:    too late?
SirGreendown:    MeL was here earlier remember Grenden
SirGreendown:    she is PK32
sweets:    I WILL DIE NOW?
sweets:    oh bummer
sweets:    something wrong
SirGreendown:    she's gonna move TGIF Party out of AWReunion
sweets:    dunno why it is doing this
sweets:    oh man
SirGreendown:    she isn't leaving AW, just her positions in Reunion
sweets:    wait brb...will restart
SirGreendown:    hi Mouxi
SirGreendown:    I'm at LizLiz's builds

I don’t understand the need for all the emotional drama, and the venting at such a public place, but since I do security for a living, it set off the Wacky Doddle alarm in me, and I have a tendency to shun this type of behavior. The phobia of seeing this type of irrational out bust keeps me out of the LZ at peak hours for fear that I may come face to face in a chat session and to deal with this type of behavior. It would be very hard for me to grasp the proper responses.

Anyway, I did a lot of work towards polishing off the animation sequence in ZeHut.  Here are a few photos:





Later today I'll be updating the City Planning website. https://sites.google.com/site/zefoxville/


EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment