Thursday, July 16, 2015

Problems with the Bunny and further progress on ZeMaze


When I felt satisfied enough with the bunny model, I attempted to continue on with the animation by moving the bunny.  I tried a group save, but the bunny seemed to just fall apart when it was loaded in.  And then when I attempted just push it to a new location, noticed that the walls started to vanish.  From my experience of AW in its infancy that this meant the the number of objects in that location was way too dense.

In my younger days, I would curse out loud over this ”Oh well” moment, but realize there was too little time remaining before the beta test to do anything other than to use the picture cube object. This would have to be improved in a future build release.  So I just parked the model on the wall with simple descriptive signage:


I then began to phase in the story board narration using two bots and a timed move sequence. I’m expecting to spend a few days more on this sub-build in the Maze but it should still be on track for Beta release.
 EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment