Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tonight's chat and a personal tour from memyself through his build.

Well, I’m really starting to get into the habit of chatting at the LZ every night for interesting stuff for this blog.  Night when I went in, I notice a sort of mid week blues at the LZ, or perhaps it was the fact that I had arrived and I’ve got this ‘got to be shunned’ aura going for me.   But if there is a let’s shun him thing, I’m just going to do a “Water off a duck’s back” thing and press on for the socializing.  I don’t much care to be thought of as Agoraphobic.


So I arrive into the LZ about 8pm VRT and attempt some friendly chat:

Zephyr Fox:    hello everyone
Bach Zhaa:    not I
Zephyr Fox:    hi Bach
memyself:    hello zephyr
Zephyr Fox:    hi memyself
Toxor:    hi Zephyr
Zephyr Fox:    hi Toxor
Zephyr Fox:    I'm working the shear command tonight.  The learning curve is killing me.
memyself:    yep shear madness
normanicat:    hola quien habla español
Toxor:    yeah I have trouble with that command
Toxor:    Bach helped me understand it some
Zephyr Fox:    too many different variables to adjust and tweek.
Zephyr Fox:    Ya he's the man, but he's busy too.
Zephyr Fox:    I think I can get this on my own.  Just time consuming
illumex:    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zephyr Fox:    nice illumex
illumex:    i gtg
Bach Zhaa:    aw can get strangly quiet
Bach Zhaa:    laters immumex
Bach Zhaa:    ll
illumex:    g'nite everybodies :P
memyself:    byee
Zephyr Fox:    nite illumex
memyself:    poof
Zephyr Fox:    wow I hope I didn't kill the mood at the LZ
memyself:    oh you ...lol
Zephyr Fox:    Hey Anyone got an interesting build they'd like to show off so I can have something good to blog about?
Zephyr Fox:    wow silence.
Zephyr Fox:    TenYearsGone really put on a great impromtu party yesterday.
Zephyr Fox:    And DoveStar did his DJ thing
Zephyr Fox:    I heard today was NurseMoms birthday?
Bach Zhaa:    yep
memyself:    was she on today
Zephyr Fox:    Hey Bach how long has she been a citizen?
Bach Zhaa:    saw woody earlier  but havent seen her
Bach Zhaa:    she just got her silver star
memyself:    a loong time
Zephyr Fox:    Yea I thought so.  I think I remember her from way back
memyself:    me too
Bach Zhaa:    yeah  she's been here and been active a long time now
Zephyr Fox:    I'm still not a great chat guy, but I'm getting much more sociable in my old age.
Zephyr Fox:    Too bad I keep falling a sleep at the keyboard though. :(
Bach Zhaa:    lol
Bach Zhaa:    happens
memyself:    I like to explore hence the movers :)
Bach Zhaa:    and completely acceptable
Bach Zhaa:    :D
memyself:    i was sleep walking here the other day
Bach Zhaa:    i mean, AW is a hella screensaver   lol
Zephyr Fox:    I tried TYG's trolly list night I love these movers.
memyself:    fell asleepm with my finger on the keyboard
memyself:    lol
Zephyr Fox:    It awful though when your at the party and awake to find that your the last one there.
Bach Zhaa:    nice   :D  thats a huge system of them he put together
Bach Zhaa:    you were there, in spirit anyways  ;)
memyself:    only for a moment Bach
memyself:    hehe
Zephyr Fox:    it real bad when your building and you wake and cant see the object you were tring to move.
memyself:    haha
Bach Zhaa:    lol
Zephyr Fox:    one too many times for me.
Zephyr Fox:    ouch
Bach Zhaa:    pass out moving it till it hits the far wall   lol
memyself:    never done that
Zephyr Fox:    i usually just delete and try again
Bach Zhaa:    easier that way sometimes
Zephyr Fox:    lot of the time the building inspector catched me and Pooof.
Zephyr Fox:    I restart.
memyself:    i like my auto pilot on my choppers i can walk away and come back
memyself:    almost like sleepwalking
Zephyr Fox:    hey memyself you got a serious build I can blog a little about?
memyself:    im good lol
Zephyr Fox:    I try to have a little new look and see stuff to put in my blog every day. Can you help me out a little today?
memyself:    yeah sure
memyself:    up to you
Zephyr Fox:    just go and do the invite.
memyself:    which one
memyself:    hmmm
Zephyr Fox:    on the contacts
memyself:    you like movers
memyself:    ok
Zephyr Fox:    high light Zephyr Fox and right click
Chumana:    Hello Nattie
Nattie:    Hi Chiumana
Nattie:    Chumana*
Chumana:    :)


I waited then finally sent a telegram for the coordinates.  And I soon teleported away from the LZ:

Zephyr Fox:    OK go the invite from memyself.  As Governor Arnold would say "I'll be back"  4321....Poooof....
memyself:    hey :)
Zephyr Fox:    Gone local.  Heya.
Zephyr Fox:    Kinda figured you for the biker type.
memyself:    is it loaded
Zephyr Fox:    chopper too.
Zephyr Fox:    gotta be a hog.
memyself:    one of my choppers here the roof opens
Zephyr Fox:    OK if I snap for the blog?
memyself:    sure




memyself:    get my good side ok lol
Zephyr Fox:    OK got it thks =)





memyself:    my pets clyde and pinky here



Zephyr Fox:    keep getting lag when I do than due to the directory pullup.
memyself:    bump them
Zephyr Fox:    very nice movers.
Zephyr Fox:    alright sound effects
memyself:    some furniture
Zephyr Fox:    I see a guitar.  Do you play?
memyself:    no
OklahomaTraveler:    create collider hull static, name p2, scale 1 .3 1, colltag 50; activate timer shuf 500 loop=100 reset;  at tm shuf 100, addforce 0 0 0 2 0 0 name=p1, , addforce 0 0 0 -2 0 0 name=p2; bump reset physics; exit zone sh2, say "CARD RESET."
memyself:    i like plants too
Zephyr Fox:    I see OT is busy with collider stuff.
memyself:    mite make a water feature here
memyself:    needs a clean up here
Zephyr Fox:    very nice animation



memyself:    hmm
Bach Zhaa:    *bless you*
memyself:    this is me here funny




OklahomaTraveler:    Apologies.. thought I was on local. :O
OklahomaTraveler:    Who else is good at physics?
memyself:    outside i do tests of ideas
Zephyr Fox:    I've got tons of snaps for the blog thanks
memyself:    ok
Zephyr Fox:    Hey you don't mine if I put up your coords to?
memyself:    not really into traffic
Zephyr Fox:    Some people are sensitive to keep the build a secret.
memyself:    thats kinda me too


So sorry everyone, but you’ll have to respect the man’s wishes on this one, and then perhaps,  if your friendly enough and trust worthy, you may just get invited too.

Since there was too much global noise happen between Bach and OT, I edited this stuff out from this point on:
Zephyr Fox:    OK I'll keep it confidential.
Zephyr Fox:    you really got some great stuff here..

memyself:    :)
memyself:    good for pictures






memyself:    i like the big space here
Zephyr Fox:    I hope you stop by and check out my Maze build after go live.  I'm putting in lots of bells and whistles into it.

memyself:    sure
memyself:    coords

Zephyr Fox:    I've only been working on it since the 15 of last month and I'm not finished with the first level yet.  So I don't want to give it out yet, but I will let everyone know thought the blog when it is ready for beta.
memyself:    ok lol

Zephyr Fox:    I'm blogging each day when I'm in AW and I have a regular web page for the build.
Zephyr Fox:    you can find these off the web page link on the contacts.
Zephyr Fox:    Any way,  I'll do a good write up on your build tonight in my blog. I there anything else you would like to show off?
memyself:    for the blog you mean
Zephyr Fox:    Yea,  Anyother thing to brag about for AW?

Zephyr Fox:    I don't know what Bach is up to but it sounds very interesting.

memyself:    i like to build my movers here



Zephyr Fox:    wow
Zephyr Fox:    do you fly in the real world?
memyself:    sometimes lol
Zephyr Fox:    this is really great stuff.
memyself:    this is my newest mover
Zephyr Fox:    it be great if you could get on one like you can on the trolley the TYG has on his build
memyself:    still working on this one
Zephyr Fox:    nice drangon fly.



memyself:    i donated one of my choppers to the expo
memyself:    you can try one if you like
Zephyr Fox:    I'm still trying to get the mover stuff.  Not quite there yet, but I will be put it into my build as well.
Zephyr Fox:    Yea sure go ahead.
memyself:    click under the seat to get on
memyself:    the blades are solid no so no worries lol
Zephyr Fox:    OK I'm not finding it.
memyself:    ok looknow
memyself:    big red button

Zephyr Fox:    very nice



Zephyr Fox:    Ok forgot how to get off.  which key please.
memyself:    neever runs out of fuel :)
memyself:    f12
memyself:    f12
memyself:    :)

Zephyr Fox:    yea thanks
» Immigration Officer:    Warning! The connection to the world is currently down. Your changes may be lost. (aw)
» Immigration Officer:    Welcome to Alphaworld, the most AWESOMEST virtual world on the Interweb.
Zephyr Fox:    sorry that key also disconnect the WiFI
memyself:    ok just clikk on it too
Zephyr Fox:    Yea a bit tricky on the laptop
memyself:    ok gotta go no thanks :)
Zephyr Fox:    OK this was really great of you to show me.
Zephyr Fox:    I'll Cya arround the LZ thanks.

memyself:    leave the link ok
Zephyr Fox:    OK I'll telegram.
Zephyr Fox:    4321......Pooooof.........

No comments:

Post a Comment