Friday, July 24, 2015

Very Steep learning curve and more.

I can see by not being a chatty regular at the AW LZ that I’m missing out on a lot of good conversation, but I’m also attempting to meet a deadline at the build during the same time.  I was trying the last several days to create a visual effect to go along with the sound effect of the killer bunny attack.  It was something I saw at parties I went to such at Ten’s Monday Madness, and the TGIF party near the LZ.  However, I did not realize that the direction of the PE is fixed, and that you can not change the polar direction. Meaning that if the PE emits going N to S, it can not be turned to emit E to W.  However, it can be attached to a mover and will turn with the Mover direction.  This is the point where I’m now at, and I'm attempting the old tried and true trial by error method of learning both the PE and Mover as the help I’ve received thus far has been a little lacking for my understanding of these function.  I did ask Bach about a Master Build class, and he said that he would put this on the agenda at the community meeting, but my effort to gather minutes at the last meeting failed.  Here is a snapshot of the current bunny effort.






Anyway, the difficulty in not understanding these two coding items is causing a huge problem with my benchmark timeline.  I may in the end just going to beta, and then try to get the help after to resolve these issues. And of course, there are always real world issues I must attend to as well.

EOP

No comments:

Post a Comment